Thursday, August 6, 2009


Earlier this morning, I had the pleasure of getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I wish I could tell you something about it, but I don't remember a damn thing about it thanks to the laughing gas (SWEET) and Anaesthesia (EVEN BETTER).

All I know right now is that I never knew teeth could hurt this bad and the aftermath of the surgery is pretty disgusting (no details here, folks).

Like almost every player on the Mets roster, I am declaring myself day-to-day....with tooth soreness. So this might be the last you hear of me today, but hopefully I'll be back and functional tomorrow.



tHeMARksMiTh said...

Sorry to hear that. Just get someone to go get you a bunch of Frosties, and you should be good.

Anesthesia really knocks me out, so I spent the rest of the day sleeping it off and not making a fool of myself. Here's to you doing the same.

Sawyer said...

i gotta get a tooth taken out also it hurts when i bite down =\

Jorge Says No! said...

Sawywer: I'm in the same boat as you man...this sucks