Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Housekeeping Items (with Prediction!)

Since it's Superbowl Sunday, the baseball news will be rather light today. We'll have a full slate of material for tomorrow, so stayed tuned.

Over the past couple of days, I have tried to find a few new toys that will help you, the readers, keep in touch with the comings and goings of Jorge Says No! I encourage everybody to do the following:

-follow my twitter feed: http://twitter.com/jorgesaysno

-become a fan of Jorge Says No! on facebook: http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/jorge_says_no/

-Or as always, you can subscribe to the site's feed: http://jorgesaysno.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

As always, feel free to email me (for whatever reason) at: jorgesaysno@gmail.com or jl7350a@american.edu....whether you love us or hate us, let us know!

And now for my Superbowl prediction...it will probably be very wrong, but ya'll can make fun of me for that tomorrow.

Superbowl Prediction: Steelers 26, Cardinals 17

Look for the Steelers to put lots of pressure on Warner to try and rattle him in the pocket. If the Steelers are able to get to Warner, they will win this game. I think the Steelers pressure will get to Warner and because of the pressure, Warner will be unable to find his favorite target, Larry Fitzgerald, as much as he needs too.

As for my MVP, he will never win it, but look for my favorite kicker Jeff Reed to have a big night tonight. I got him down for four field goals.
Your probably wondering, why do you have a favorite kicker????

But the answer is obvious, the hair.


Once again, thank you for your continued support of Jorge Says No!

No comments: