Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Jorge Says No!
This is my first attempt in the wide world of blogging and I hope that you all will enjoy it. My name is Josh Levitt and I am a sophomore at American University. I should prefice this by saying that I am NOT an english major and my english is far from perfect. Feel free to notify me of an error in spelling or grammar. And most importantly, I am a huge Met fan/baseball fan. But dont you worry, my content will not solely revolve around my beloved Metropolitans, but don't be surprised if there is a distinct New Yrok theme (at times). Now, I guess the first thing I should explain is what I will be blogging about. My blog will consist of the brutally honest evaluations in all aspects of baseball (trades, free agency, and the actual games). Oh and don't worry, I will be the first to point out and laugh when someone says or does something stupid. If Willie Randolph has taught me anything, it's that if you say something stupid, the media will destroy you. I don't aim to destroy, I merely aim for honesty. I call 'em as I see 'em.

thanks again and hope everyone enjoys the read.
-Josh Levitt

No comments: