Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random Video of the Week: Very Strange Baseball Fight

And if you thought US baseball players were tough and intimidating...you obviously have never seen Korean baseball players fight.



Somehow I cannot see this catching on in the states...even though it would quite humorous. I can't imagine that Gary Sheffield or any other player for that matter would opt for the leg lift instead of a roundhouse right hook towards the pitcher's face after being hit by a 97 MPH fastball.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be staged, right? If not, I have lost all respect for the Korean people.

tHeMARksMiTh said...

What ... the ...

Jorge Says No! said...

Hands down one of the strangest videos I have ever seen

Anonymous said...

wow! You guys are retarded. How can you not tell that it was staged? And why would you lose all respect for Korean people? I think that some of these comments are the most retarded things I have heard, and I have lost respect for all dumbasses.

Unknown said...

this is a baseball game played by korean actors not acutal baseball players. the famous actors in korea made teams and they play against each other. this was just something that they wanted to thank the fans by putting in some comedy into the baseball game. the way they lifted their legs and bumped into each other is a traditional korean game that people played.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that baseball was allowed to be played in North Korea.