Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quality Reading

As finals continue to bog me down and destroy my spirit, I probably won't be posting anything for the rest of today. But in the mean time, please check out these other baseball sites from the blogosphere. They are some of the best and some of my favorites, which means they are certainly worth your time. I know there a bunch that I forgot, but this is all that time permits.

It's About the Money, Stupid

Home Run Trot


Way Back and Gone

Fack Youk

Baseball Over Here

MLB Notebook

The 'Ropolitans

Wezen-ball

And of course, the always fantastic...

Shysterball....now served with some Circling the Bases goodness.



Enjoy. I'll be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

tHeMARksMiTh said...

Thanks for the link.

Jorge Says No! said...

tHeMARksMiTh: Keep up the great work!

Ron Rollins said...

Me too. Much appreciated.