Yes, the Yankees should trade for Halladay
- They have the chance to build a legitimate dynasty
- Halladay would make them the runaway favorites to win the World Series
- The trio of Sabathia-Halladay-Burnett would be nearly unstoppable
- Prevent the Red Sox from getting Halladay
- The deal is likely to cost the Yankees Jesus Montero and/or Phil Hughes and or Joba Chamberlain
- Do the Yankees really want to gut their farm system by trading away so many high end young prospects?
- How much longer can Halladay be an ace? At some point he has to decline, right?
- Halladay is only signed through 2010, which means they will either have to extend him or risk losing him after only one season
- Adds an additional $15 million to the 2010 payroll
***What do you think? Should the Yankees trade for Roy Halladay? Let us know in the comments section.***