Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Commentatize me Cap'n!

To all those out there in the blog world, I am new to this blog experience and I want to know what you think of Jorge Says No! and the posts!

Please comment! I don't care if its positive or negative just please lemme know what you think. As you can see, I am eager to see how my audience likes/dislikes Jorge Says No!
Or email me; I will get back to you in a timely manner.

I cannot wait to start some interesting baseball debate and hope you all enjoy the site. Thanks again for reading.



Wes said...

Blog is looking good, how do you get the updated posts on your blogroll automatically?

Josh said...

thanks! I really appreciate it!
As for the blogroll, it was a feature that blogspot offered ad I thought it would look good.

thanks again.