Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Commentatize me Cap'n!

To all those out there in the blog world, I am new to this blog experience and I want to know what you think of Jorge Says No! and the posts!

Please comment! I don't care if its positive or negative just please lemme know what you think. As you can see, I am eager to see how my audience likes/dislikes Jorge Says No!
Or email me; I will get back to you in a timely manner.

I cannot wait to start some interesting baseball debate and hope you all enjoy the site. Thanks again for reading.

-Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog is looking good, how do you get the updated posts on your blogroll automatically?

Jorge Says No! said...

Wes,
thanks! I really appreciate it!
As for the blogroll, it was a feature that blogspot offered ad I thought it would look good.

thanks again.